Okay, I had decided to relocate my journal to this blog.
The problem is, I'm just worn out when I make it home from work nowadays. I'm not complaining mind you; the work is great. I really love the new job a lot, but I have to drop the bouncing sometime soon. It's getting to the point where I work 9-12 hours and then go beat people up for chump change till 2:00 AM. Of course, beating people up is one of the most spectacular stress relievers I have ever come across.
It's similar to when I was working in demolition for a brief stint. A 20lb sledgehammer, a wall, and a week full of day-to-day B.S. can translate into some pretty powerful therapy if you channel it properly, young Jedi.
So either way, I'm just gonna get around to the archive later and post here on a regular basis.
August 8, 2003
Who said procrastination is a bad thing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment