So somewhere around 9:30 this morning, I get a call from "Head Cheese"*.
Head Cheese: "Get in here."
Me: "Where?"
Head Cheese: "Get in here, to work! I have an ad I need you to design. When can you be here?"
Me: "Who is this, is someone holding a séance and contacting a voice from the great beyond? That sounds like my boss! Nobody can reach my boss, he's never in our office."
Head Cheese: "7, it's me...get in here. I know it's your day off but get in here."
Me: "No no no, see my boss is a lazy jerk who only works bankers' hours. It's 9:30 on my day off. This is exactly when he would be drinking a Mai Thai and watching porn or something....I am beginning to suspect that you aren't who you say..."
Head Cheese: "Jesus Christ man, will you come in and do the ad?!?"
Me: "Jesus Christ man, will you fucking make sure I don't have to play this soap opera drama with your second in command, Captain Dipshit?* anymore??? I'f I'm saving the day, I want some knob polishing!"
Head Cheese: "Why do you think I'm here, hot stuff? See you in 30 minutes."
Me: "Okay, now I know you're who you say you are. I knew my boss had a secret crush on me!"
Head Cheese: "(click)"
*Names are always changed to protect the identity of the guilty/innocent. Sometimes we change them just because we wanna call everyone Wilbur. It's all for your benefit.
September 29, 2003
¿Que WTF?...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment