Okay guys,
I don't usually plug anything, but I love these guys and they deserve my recommendation because they ALWAYS save me tons of cash on kick ass duds. Gabriel's Big & Tall
I know a lot of my friends who read this are in S. California, so believe me fellas you need to check this place out. Sure they have been open in the same location since 1955, they have great prices, and yeah they have a monstrous selection, and oh yeah, they just happen to carry big name brands and real Italian suits. How many times have you walked your fat ass into a Casual Male and walked out with "Wrongler" jeans, or "Nikel" shoes? Spending $300+ bucks for like 2 pairs of jeans and a few shirts, that make you look like you shop at "Bozo's Bazzar".
It's bullshit, and we shouldn't have to put with it. Yeah, we have to buy two tickets on Southwest Airlines. Fine. I can deal with that. I'm fucking bigger than two people, fine. But dress me like two clowns? Screw that!
Ever wished you could afford a REAL tailor?
Ever wished you could afford a professional stylist to make sure you didn't look like a dumbass when you walked out the door?
Ever wanted to shop from someone who is more interested in you looking good than buying more?
You get all that here. Custom fit clothing, off the rack because they order a lot of their inventory without hems and finish the sizing there. Lets say you have a very long sleeve like me, but you're also a fat guy? This is a pain in the ass anywhere else. I have to buy a 22 neck to fit me, but all the sleeves are for some midget with stumps. That's not a problem here.
Just stand around and chat it up with the guys for a few minutes after you've picked what you want and in no time, you'll have custom a tailored wardrobe finished by some sweatshop chickadee in the back.
You'll love it, and you'll look better.
Gabriel's Big & Tall
9578 E. Las Tunas Drive
Temple City, California 91780
Phone: (626) 285-0562
Tell the bald guy Fred, I sent you. He's really cool and has been doing this for a while. You can trust his instincts and he might actually help you to stop looking like a dolt.
Oh, and ladies!!! Please check this place out! Just take a picture of your big fella in there and watch what miracles they can work out for you.
Okay, happy shopping.
[dude, I feel like "queer eye" all of a sudden]
September 23, 2003
Sharp Dressed Man...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment