I'm sure nobody wants to read me wax on and on about my home team, the Houston Texans...so I warn you ahead of time. If this is something that will bore you to death, you deserve to rot in hell.
HOW BOUT THEM TEXANS?!?!?!
First of all, this is the second opening weekend win we've had. Second of all, this is the Miami Dolphins, a team that is tapped by Vegas odds as a fav for the Superbowl this year. And third, we were a 13 point LOSER on the spread this Sunday. I know we suck ass, we're an expansion team -- we're SUPPOSED to suck ass. Hell, our offense is about as offensive as a rose petal, but dammit I have a home team again -- I'm so fucking happy to have a hometown football team again!
I can call my old man, and we can shoot the shit about the cut n' shoot. I can not tell you how really damn wonderful this is. We whopped the damn Dolphins on opening day, dammit!!!
Yee-fuckin'-Haw!
September 7, 2003
South Beach Shocker!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment