August 24, 2004

Churnin' & Burnin'...

Man it feels good to be a gangsta...

So yeah, I've been a little busy lately.

You can always tell when my workload increases by the lack of blogging. At times I'll be on the road or just in town working so many clients that I don't get around to it for a week or so. There has has been a very full schedule for the IT department lately, so the good news is I get a lot of work...the bad side is I get a lot of work.

The Rat show is coming up the 3rd & 4th of September, so we're really stressing on getting all of our scenes finished. There's more of a defined writing process now, so I think things are going well. I'm gonna have to miss two rehearsals this week though thanks to some unexpected schedule blips.

All in all, it's 100mph right now, but I like it. Back in LA, things would spiral out of control they'd get so crazy. Things are manageable now, and I'm getting a lot more time with Kay and the kids. You should see Charlie, she's talking now. One of her first real words is "puppy" and I can not begin to write down how adorable it sounds when she says it.

It's as if she's singing, and she'll melt you where you stand if you hear it.

Well, gotta run. Tim and his girlfriend are up from LA tonight, and we're heading to see Buck Owens and his Crystal Palace tonight. This will be my first trip to the Bakersfield landmark, and I'm really looking forward to it.


No comments: