Yes, Ladies and gentlemen...7 out of 10 retards agree,
RAT Theater is funny!
So the show went incredibly well on Friday, and we pretty much sucked ass but had a ton of fun doing it on Saturday. I was pleased to see the original cast of "All the kings players" in the crowd too...they're the reason I wanted to do this goofy thing to begin with, so that was a treat. Kayla had a lot of fun, and I think seeing the show really made the whole affair seem like less of an annoyance. She really liked some of our scenes a lot as a matter of fact. I keep saying "Ack, my jew hat" to get a laugh out of her.
Matt, Katie, Jessie, David, Gabe, Drew, and myself were really great, and I hope to do more shows with them soon. I'm not too sure about Christmas since they wanna do a show on Christmas day. I think I'll be in Texas...but we'll see. At the moment, Matt was right...I don't wanna see their faces again for at least 2 weeks, so till then it's back to the grindstone. I think my work suffered from the rehearsal schedule. I need to catch back up and get some of our customers whipped into some of the latest updates and such.
Oh yeah, and I think I broke my right foot. I'm not exactly sure when but I woke up one morning this weekend and felt like someone was trying to bite my leg off. I'm hobbling a little at work today. I hope it gets better soon.
September 7, 2004
We came, we saw, we killed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment