February 15, 2005

Little people...

It's quite amusing actually.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's amazing how many people in this world you can bump into. Amazing how many of them make an effort to be sociable, likeable, and generally pleasant to be around. It's amazing how many people in this world don't live in a vacuum. These individuals live in the same world as you. They deal with the same issues you do, and yet they wake up every morning with a clean slate because they choose to. They choose to be better.

Then there are the self-absorbed individuals who have spent a significant amount of time honing the edge to their prickly persona. To keep a palpable level of indifferent disdain, they have to ingest a strict diet of self-importance...to the point of exclusion.

They have to convince themselves that they actually control their destiny, as well as everything else in their lives. This control is necessary for them. It builds the foundation to their persona. If they aren't in control, they panic. If they aren't in control, someone else is.

This is where I find myself today. I hope you choke on your own bullshit, Russ. Sorry I could do your job in my sleep and not annoy every person I come in contact with. Sorry I threaten your security by being better than you. Good for you that you had the opportunity and the "control" to remove me from your bubble. I hope you really enjoy your "power"

Good thing indeed, I might have just showed you what a fucking pathetic slug you really are. Enjoy your blissful fantasy asshole.

No comments: