May 7, 2005

Oh, you < /me>

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
- I was going for an old Hollywood, Americana feel here. Didn't know if I liked it with or without the extra hanging lamps.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
- I was looking to give the company a branding image with the "R" that they could use in multiple media applications such as business cards, shirts, etc.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
- Again I was looking for branding here. I added the element of the lightbulb for the "i" dot to be used in conjunction with the "R" here for multiple branding opportunities.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
- I was going for a more formal, old 4 Star Hotel feel here. I even added an old parchment element to enhance that.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
- Oh, this was me just goofing off. They do events like catering and weddings too, so I thought they might get a kick out of it. The client primarily does very large presentation and stage production numbers for companies like AT&T and Shell.

PS: If you don't get the title, learn html. It's not too hard and you can add all kinds of witty nerd banter to your blog too.

No comments: