






Seriously, if you don't wanna see this movie -- you're a fucking commie bastard.
Back home in Texas, this show was an aspect of our lives. We're all Mopar freaks because of it, and every damn redneck with 4 wheels has (at some point in their life, admit it) attempted to get their 4 wheels airborn while screaming "Yeeeeeeeehaaw" at the top of their lungs .
I don't even care of they did let Jessica Simpson play Daisy Duke. I personally think she looks like a buck-toothed ostrich with fake tits and a shitty tan, but hey this movie has Burt Reynolds as BOSS HOGG!!
The Bandit is now THE SMOKEY! LOL!!!
Willie Nelson is in this freaking movie man, and they're even using the original Waylon Jennings theme song! C'mon man, this is THE summer movie of 2005. I don't think there is such a thing as a "Dukes of Hazzard purist". Who could be? This is 100%, turn your brain off and watch a Dodge Charger jump over freeways of cops, stupid fun.
Hey honey! Where did I put my compound bow with the pyro arrowheads?
May 16, 2005
Yeeeeeeehaaw!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment