Okay, so I'm sitting at my old desk at my old job...designing posters.
And that's just how unusual it is at 4:00 pm.
I started my day in town, signing up to work for the Red Cross as an emergency IT technician and relief effort operator. It's the graveyard shift, so it won't interrupt school.
Oh yeah, I'm a student at Cal State now....sheesh, I need to blog more often.
Either way, 4 hours of waiting in line to sign up at the Red Cross (lots of nice people in line too) and they finally get to me. They see I'm an IT guy, and rush me through. I start Sunday night at midnight, and work till 8:00 AM.
Fun fun fun.
I'm really just spending all this time trying to do something with my mind other than think about my parents and family in Houston. They wouldn't even consider leaving town days ago, and now they couldn't if they wanted to.
I'm terrified to be honest...and when my old boss asked me to come by and whip up a few designs, I couldn't have been happier.
September 23, 2005
Weird day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
thank-you for being a it. i love your blog
Well, okay. Thank YOU for the compliment!
Post a Comment