March 28, 2006

More than meets the eye...

So I got a mysterious package from China today...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Don't throw or damage...hmm....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Maybe I wanna open in unofficially....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ur kitty?! WTF?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Holy Freakin Shit!!! I love my kitty!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My kitty rocks!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Schnazzy keychain!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
When did bumblebee look that badass?!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
What, super cool postcards....framing THESE!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Prime on my TV!!!

All 98 Episodes
Transformers: The Movie
Entire Generation 1 Lexicon
Fan Movies
Fan Art
15 Official 5 x 7 Art Postcards
Convention Films
Behind the scenes features
Countless piles of shit I still havent figured out (Chinese Menu's)
16 DVD's!!!

...and Optimus Prime kicking Megatrons ass all over my living room in fully restored digital goodness.

Thank you Ken. This is the greatest thing ever.

No comments: