A semi-regularly view into the mind of an opinionated guy with a number for a name.
And the only perscription...is more cowbell!Okay, I'm a Christopher Walken whore. I love the guy. There are very few actors on this planet who can be relied on to deliver something you HAVE to watch, even if it's in the middle of a completely SHIT movie...which he does a lot of.This skit on SNL, was one of the funniest things I had ever seen. I've hated SNL for years however because it seemed that their brand of funny, was to merely put a straight man into an "uncomfortable" situation with a whacky character. You'll see Jimmy Fallon in this clip, doing the only thing he knew how to do, which was laugh at himself and pop out of character incessantly. Lately though, with the addition of Chris Parnell and Tina Fey, they have found the magic.And the Magic, is cowbell.By the way, that was the funniest thing I'd ever seen until I remembered that Kevin Spacey did this. Oh the utter joy!
Post a Comment
No comments:
Post a Comment