June 9, 2006

Okay so I'm a dumbass....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Look, I have enjoyed Andrea Bocelli for years. I've never purchased an album of his, because you can find his amazing voice in nearly every luxury car ad in this country. Every time he's on TV, I put down the remote and on the rare occasion that I have heard him on the radio, I make sure to turn it up.

But seriously...he's not exactly sitting in front of a piano swaying furiously, while making weird faces. He doesn't do that odd "Scanning" thing where he looks around the room unnaturally, and he sure as hell isn't dancing around with a six-string on a rock stage. How the hell was I supposed to know he was blind?

I just thought he was really soulful with his eyes closed all the time. I mean, did you know?


"You know what?...he might be blind!"
- Me, flapping my gums in front of Kayla

No comments: