July 3, 2006

Furious lividity....

Oh my FUCKING GOD!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am going to STRANGLE the next FedEx guy I see. Seriously.

I have been sitting here....five feet away from my door...the entire time. At 6:23, I was ACTUALLY POSTING the last post about my telephone conversation with them. I was right here. I drove Kayla nuts sitting here all day waiting for the camera. I pissed my wife off, and air conditioned the neighborhood with an open door....

...waiting for this putrid fucking *!#@¿! rag of a delivery man.

Who, as you may have noticed...LIED in his report. Now I'm being told that I have to wait until Wednesday for my package to arrive. Holiday and all. Yea, NO SHIT!!!

FedEx Rep:
"I'm terribly sorry Mr Bates, but there is nothing I can do. I would suggest you call Wednesday morning and speak to..."

Me:
"I was here. Your delivery man lied. He lied to get off work early for the holiday. I need that camera. I have photo shoots booked for the holiday. It's a very photogenic holiday. You just cost me $2000 because your driver lied. I'm not happy"

FedEx Rep:
"I see that you called earlier"

Me:
"Yes, that's when they told me it was lost. They said there was a possibility that it could be delivered today. I was holding on to a shred of hope. Then your driver falsified a record saying he attempted a delivery when he did not. Now, I want your immediate supervisor, now."

FedEx Rep:
"All we have is our call center supervisor. The rest of the FedEx management staff are closed for the day. You can reach them Wednesday by calling..."

Me:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
HULK SMASH!!!
YOU NO LIKE ME
WHEN I'M ANGRY!!

No comments: