
Okay I have a problem. I don't take waiting for something in the mail well. At all. Truth is, it gives me ulcers. I am literally sitting here freaking out about this camera, where the fuck is it, and why did FedEx LOSE it????
FedEx Rep:
"Umm...yeah it hasn't been checked in since Friday. Uh....it should have been checked in for your area, but we don't see it here."
Me:
"You don't see what?"
FedEx Rep:
"The package."
Me:
"What do you mean?! Is it on a truck?"
FedEx Rep:
"No, we don't know where it is at the moment see it was....blah blah blah"
At some point after that moment, the pounding in my ears, simultanous bowel-shaking tremors, loss of bladder control, bloddy nose, and profuse eyebrow sweat made it so I couldn't hear the rest of his bullshit excuse. You know...I bet they make a pill for this.
You should have seen me when I was waiting for my computer. I still have the scars!
July 3, 2006
Tail wagging...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment