
Yeah so I got sick Friday.
Apparently being sick isn't a good thing for you in many ways, especially if you're parked at an apartment complex that designates all of its outside parking "potential tenant" parking. for a few hours each day.
The reason nobody rents from this place isn't because the parking is taken for shoppers. It's because they charge $1700 a month for a crummy 2 bedroom apartment. My sense of where the car was didn't even cross my mind over the last two days as I kinda lounged around the place puking my guts out and such.
Now I'm out $216.50
I swear if I get any attitude from these towing guys I'm gonna kick their teeth in and vomit on their desks. Hell, might even give em a Cleveland Steamer if they're lucky.
August 26, 2006
Oh boy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment