I am of course, referring to BBQ Sauce.
BBQ Sauce makes everything better. Even Sex.
The right BBQ Sauce can make a boring dish something spectacular and a pretty good meal something divine.
If I could, I would eat BBQ Sauce on my Cheerios, man.
By the way, still in Texas, still having a blast, still leaving for home on Sunday, and yes...I'm swimming in BBQ Sauce here in the Lone Star State.
(deep sigh)
When I die I may not go to heaven
I don't know if they let cowboys in
If they don't just let me go to Texas
Cuz' Texas is as close as I've been.
New York couldn't hold my attention
Detroit City could not sing my song
If tomorrow finds me busted flat in Dallas
I won't care, 'cause at least I'll know I'm home.
When I die I may not go to heaven
I don't know if they let cowboys in
If they don't just let me go to Texas
Cuz' Texas is as close as I've been.
I'd ride through all of Hell and half of Texas
Just to hear Willie Nelson sing a country song
Beer just ain't as cold in old Milwaukee
My body's here, but my soul's in San Antone.
When I die I may not go to heaven
I don't know if they let cowboys in
If they don't just let me go to Texas, Boy!
Cuz' Texas is as close as I've been.
- Texas (When I Die) Tanya Tucker, EMI Recors
October 30, 2003
Manna from heaven...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment