I'm not really a big fan of this holiday.
I like dressing up, and yeah I really like how cheap Reeses Peanut Butter Cups get the day after, but overall I'm just kinda ho-hum about halloween.
Of course, I'm not in my usual "Drag Queen" ensemble this Halloween, so maybe thats why I seem a little less enthusiastic.
I'm heading to visit my sister Pamela this afternoon, and will be leaving back for California this weekend. I'm actually beginning to miss my own bed and I really wanna see some of the snow in Utah on the way.
I hope the trip back home isn't as eventful as the trip out here to Texas. I still haven't told all about what happened on the way, but I will soon.
Till then, have some candy and try to keep an eye on your kids today. I hate running them over in the truck all the time just because some lamer parent was paying too much attention to his Superman cape.
Boo!
October 31, 2003
Happy Halloweenie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment