That is the sound of my head hitting the pillow on my bed.
I'm home!!!!
Okay, so I'm freaking exhausted and I didn't even do the driving. I've been to the gulf coast, the east Texas forrest, the central plains, the west Texas desert, the New Mexico desert, the Carlsbad Caverns, Arizona and its giant ashtray of a landscape, the Mojave desert, a bunch of burnt California hills on the way home, and way too many damn public bathrooms.
Nearly 6000 miles on the odometer, man. What a trip.
The family was fantastic, my kids had a blast, my wife and in laws really enjoyed themselves, and we're all tucking in for a long sleep.
I've heard rumors that we're supposed to drive to LA tomorrow to visit my sister in law. I'm gonna try my best to get out of it, but if the better half gives me that look after I whine like a little girl...I'll know it's not kosher.
I plan to change the format for this blog sometime in the next few days. I like orange, but I dunno...thinking of writing my own script for this thing and not using the blogger templates. We'll see. I'll give you guys the whole trip story asap.
Now for the sleep.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........*
November 6, 2003
(Wooompfh!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment