@!#$%&¿!
@!#$%&¿! I SAY!!!
So here I am, trying to get my drivers license re-instated after all the screw ups with the DMV, and it turns out that some idiot at the Orange County court forgot to update the computers and tell the DMV that my license was free and clear of all restrictions.
This, after I specifically requested that she update the computers in front of me and provide me with the little receipt of the update! This after she swore to me that the O.C. Court doesn't provide receipts like those, and that the records were updated immediately upon the judge clearing the problem!
When I went to the DMV today, the clerk told me that the state of California and the DMV are twseparatete entities. Thus, you have to make sure Sacramento knows the courts dismissed any problems, and THEN re-report the fix to the DMV.
Because god forbid the two "entities" exchange notes!!!
So I made this last guy swear on his mother's grave that all I needed to do was get the court to update the DMV records and all should be fine...
...we'll see.
PS: I miss driving!
@!#$%&¿!
@!#$%&¿!
@!#$%&¿!
You know, the big stress with all this is Kayla. She has been so damn patient with me, and stuff like this just makes it worse. If people would just stop giving me the runaround, and tell me specifically what I have to provide for them...then I would have had this finished months ago!
January 14, 2004
The DMV sucks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment