Yeah, so I'm kind of embarrassed to admit it, but I'm a Pokemon Master.
No, seriously.
I have a full cache of 220+ pokemon in my pokedex, and well over half of them over level 100. In other words, I'm pathetic.
And I SO love it.
It all started before Thanksgiving, really. My buddy Dave brought this GameBoy Color over and for shits and giggles, I turned it on. Turned out it was Pokemon Crystal in the cartridge slot, and I suddenly found myself leveling a Cyndiquill and bashing heads with a Geodude.
The fact that the GameBoy belonged to Dave's 2yr old daughter, makes the fact that I haven't returned it since even sadder.
Remember how I was spending the last few weeks at the DMV? Well, the truth is I wasn't really pissed at the lines because it gave me even more time to become the world's greatest Pokemon Champion!
I've racked up a whopping 200 gameplay hours on the thing. I even have it in my pocket as I type this now.
It's amazing I still get laid.
January 7, 2004
Gotta catch 'em all....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment