It should be noted that Alice and Lindsey save my ass on a regular basis.
Seriously.
If it weren't for these two extraordinary women, I swear I would fall on my face a whole lot more frequently. Today for example, Alice notices that I haven't been filling out my paperwork properly and politely asks:
Alice: "Has anyone shown you this stuff before?"
Me: "Umm....no."
Alice: "Yeah, okay well what you need to do is..."
And thus she begins to unravel the mess I have been making. Thank you, Alice.
Lindsey on the other hand, is a plethora of information that I have repeatedly siphoned from. There are times I have to get something handled immediately, and she could have had it done yesterday if I had taken it to her first. Every freakin' time.
The problem is, there are still times when I find myself banging my head against the wall. I would like to say that this is because there are some thing she can't magically fix...but the truth is it's because I haven't come to her first....again. I swear that is the most resourceful little bombshell I have ever worked with. I feel bad sometimes like I'm bugging her all day. I know I'm not, but sheesh...when you hit a girl up for answers to seemingly stupid questions about 8-11 times a day...
...well you just kind of keep some things under your hat.
After Alice fixed my paperwork issues, Lindsey is just casually strolling by my office and notices I'm freaking out about something. It pretty much goes like this.
#1 I tell her I need information.
#2 I swear I've checked everywhere, and there is no solution.
#3 (Breakdown) Dammit, dammit, dammit. Life sucks, what am I gonna do...
#4 Huh? Oh. Thanks Lindsey, yeah. Okay...problem fixed. (whew)
So either way, I needed to take note of these two life savers. They both single handedly fixed my week with ease and I don't think they even know it.
July 14, 2004
Distress signal...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment