Okay, so apparently I'm heading back to Bishop again.
Apparently our salesperson, Derek, sold a few machines right after I left last week. I'll have to run up at 5:00 am on Friday morning and drive back that evening after connecting both devices to the customers networks.
Oh joy.
I really do like roadtrips and I am beginning to think that Kayla might even like them, because I'm not making any messes in the house while I'm gone. Of course she misses me a lot when I take off, but if all goes well this will seem like a normal day of work from her perspective. I'll leave in the morning and come back a little later than usual.
Of course, we're intentionally ignoring the normal bombardment of technical variables that usually come into play...but hey, I'm a numbers man.
Just look at my name.
July 14, 2004
Paging Mr. Roadtrip...come in Mr. Roadtrip...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment