Spider-Man 2 is the greatest Super-Hero movie ever made.
Spider-Man, the motion picture released in 2002, was the best until this one came out, and I am not stating this as an opinion but as a fact. There has never been a more innovative approach to bringing a literary character to the silver screen than what is provided in this film, and never a more ambitious attempt to satisfy the fans of something that has been cherished for years.
Spider-Man is a masterpiece, and I will stand toe to toe with anyone and argue the merits of this film against anything ever put to celluloid before it.
Thank you so much Mr. Stan Lee. You and Steve Ditko have left a legacy and entertained me since I was a child. Thank you for not letting some loser like Tim Burton deface the soul of our favorite wall-crawling crime fighter. Thank you for caring enough about us to do it right.
"This is what a super-hero movie should be" - Chicago Sun Times
"This is the greatest super-hero film ever made." - Roger Ebert
Excelsior!
July 2, 2004
Marvel Masterpiece Theater
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment