November 24, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Update...still unemployed, but wealthy beyond my wildest dreams thanks to a wife who never ceases to understand and two little kids who never cease to amaze.

Kind of keeping under the radar lately. Me and the guys in Rat Theater are currently working on our Christmas Special, more news on that coming soon.

Hope to pick up something soon between the Holidays. Stopped by ABM the other day to pick up some paperwork and got totally bummed out. I miss everyone there very much. I miss my work, my customers...this whole thing really came at a pretty bad time.

My daughter just popped her head in the room, flashed her beautiful blue eyes at me, and gave me that smile that makes me feel like I'm bulletproof steel, but light as a feather at the same time.

Wealthy indeed.



PS: To my former co-workers who I know read this thing, I hope you all receive continued blessings and enrichment in life. Most of all, I wish you success. I will miss you.

No comments: