November 11, 2004

Unemployment blues...

Hi everyone...

...got laid off.

Yeah, sorry I haven't exactly been the blogging juggernaut that I've been in the past. I got canned about a week ago and haven't really had a chance to sit down and write since I lost the job.

Suffice to say I'm really upset about losing my job. I really enjoyed working there, and will miss the experience a lot. It was perfect for me, however for them...not so much.

Either way, I hope to pick something up really soon. When I do, I'll keep you guys up to date. I had my home computers in parts or not quite up and running when I got the pink slip, so I'll get on that as soon as I can too.

Don't worry, I'll be back soon. I just wanted to put this up for my friends so I don't have to keep telling everyone. It gets kind of depressing.

Okay, back to the classifieds. Talk to you soon.

No comments: