Okay, so I'm a dumbass.
The following events took place during a game of "Catch Phrase" on Christmas, if you don't know what this group game is, head out immediately and get it. Essentially, you pass around a disc that displays a word or a figure of speech. It changes each time its passed around a circle, and when you get it, you're supposed to get your team members to guess what the word is, without saying it, before the timer runs out. Either way, my friends and I try to play it anytime we're together. I'm usually pretty good, but every once in a while you can screw royally with people surrounding you.
Disc: Warren Beaty
Me: "Okay, umm.....Squeal like a pig boy!'"
Friend: "Oooh, Ned Beaty!"
Me: "Nope, close. Remember Deliverance?"
Friend: "Yes, that's Ned Beaty"
Me: "No, not Ned. The other one"
Friend: "What?"
Disc: BUZZ!
Me: "Awww....it was Warren Beaty"
Friend: "Dude, that's Dick Tracy. NED BEATY was the guy in Deliverance."
Me: [egg on face]
December 31, 2005
Holiday Goof-Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment