January 25, 2006

Amos Lee...

I'm gonna drop some knowledge on you today.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Amos Lee.

When is the last time you heard a new artist with class? When is the last time you heard someone new with REAL talent, and unmistakable soul? This guy has a touch so light, and a voice so enchanting it makes you think he was recording these tracks years ago. I hear blues, folk, soul, and a genuine attention to details that many so called "crooners" don't have. Below, I've listed the tracks of his new album, from Blue Note records. Download em, and see what I mean.

Then go out and buy his self titled debut album. You can thank me later.

  1. Keep It Loose, Keep It Tight 3:07
  2. Seen It All Before 4:15
  3. Arms Of A Woman 2:36
  4. Give It Up 2:36
  5. Dreamin' 2:54
  6. Soul Suckers 2:49
  7. Colors 2:40
  8. Bottom Of The Barrel 2:00
  9. Black River 3:32
  10. Love In The Lies 3:22
  11. All My Friends 4:16

No comments: