September 4, 2003

Hold please....

So my receptionist is kinda hot.

Now, I didn't hire her. In fact, she was here before I even joined the company. Now...everyone who knows me, knows that I like big girls exclusively.

My receptionist isn't a big girl at all, but I still know what people consider hot. She's about 5'6", of Latin descent, has shoulder length brown and blonde (I believe they call it chunked) hair, and has an hourglass figure. At the ripe old age of 19, she is also the mother of a 3½ year old, and attending college at one of our local universities. She works hard, and really has to fight against a terrible phone system just to get our calls answered.

Oh yeah, and she has to keep the gobs of guys from distracting her with their constant interruptions.

Now you know this kind of woman. She lives in every neighborhood, she might be a member of your PTA, your co-worker, or the mother/sister of someone you know. While there are lots of women who can be described as "supermodel hot", or just "beautiful" by definition of Cosmo, this type of woman simply stops the room on its ear when she enters. She gets noticed all the time. She isn't necessarily beautiful so much as she exudes sex . She does it in such a way that people stop what they are doing to notice.

Well Lucy*, is this kind of woman. She doesn't knock your socks off, she melts them off. I have reps from my ad agencies who will show up for appointments half an hour early just to get a chance to talk to her (or stare down her shirt rather). People always gravitate towards to the front desk, and this includes women too. Again, there's nothing overly awe inspiring about her...but she's just a sexual atomic bomb. I don't really see why, but she just is.

She's nearly a prude here at work though, and the crazy thing is -- she's actually about as naughty (hell even more) than every fantasy these people can cook up inside their minds.

After I fired every other receptionist here for being woefully inadequate, she stepped up to the plate and did a pretty good job taking over for 3 girls. Everyone here relies on her, and engages in office chit chat with her on a regular basis.....but I think I'm the only one here who knows just how much she loves getting it on with 3 guys or more at once.

How do I know this you ask?

It all started the same way it always does. Some woman I know starts to talk to me, and after a while they find themselves telling me things they wouldn't even admit to themselves. They always pepper the conversation with comments like "I have no idea why I am telling you this...but" and then share some juicy little tidbit. Yesh, sure, okay...I love this. I always have. Its been this way since I was a kid. People just confide their deepest, darkest secrets to me for some odd reason.

They just seem to feel comfortable with me.

Well Lucy did the same thing one day. She just decided to declare her entire life story to me and now comes into my office for a few minutes every other day to talk about pretty much anything and everything. I assume she feels comfortable talking to me about things of such a personal nature because she knows I am not interested in her sexually. I'm not rude about it, but if you haven't got at least a 2½ hourglass figure I barely even notice, and I'm sure she's picked up on that.

Now as I said, she's nearly prudish (unless you consider the tight shirts and miniskirts) here at work so it's interesting to hear her talk about how she just can't be tamed by one man and how this has caused her tremendous amounts of trouble in her relationships.

Near as I can tell she finds herself attracted to either the stable hard-working "pretty boy" or the unemployed-musician "bad boy" type and nothing else. The problem is that one of these two conflicting desires makes her ache between her legs when she's with the other for too long. Her ex, is the pretty boy, and her current boyfriend is the bad boy.

Only, she's been with the bad boy long enough to want the stable boy back again...if only he wasn't so damn old fashioned about her going out to party with "the guys" every once in a while. The stable boy is also a very traditional values oriented, second-generation Mexican/American. Oh, and he's the father of her son.

So yeah, he's not crazy about the idea of his ex wife getting showered in a bukkake-style scene from a number of guys she just met at a club. The fact that she is so completely open with both of these men regarding what she wants and needs is the real shocker too. They just don't get it. She spells it out for them in plain english, but they miss it every time.

She has told stable boy that if he weren't so damn insecure she wouldn't stray. He practically sniffs her every time she comes home and If he would just "take" her every once in a while and pretty much be about as barbaric as every woman tells a man NOT to be nowadays....he would be the perfect man for her. In other words, if he were a little indifferent and not so worried she was chasing other guys...she wouldn't be.

And of course, the bad boy could use some cleaning up. He isn't as stable as the ex, and he doesn't provide anything fatherly or emotionally supportive to her. And while she loves how he's a demon in the sack, she hates the very thing about him that she wishes the pretty boy was; animalistic.

So lets recap. She wants one person to be everything she needs so she can stop sleeping around and settle...but she can't make up her mind between stability and sexy. In addition to this, she is also scared of commitment and wants to make sure she lives a little before she settles down. Does this sound like a guy or what?

How do you write women so well? "Well I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability." - Melvin Udall (Jack Nicholson)

So its a drama cycle that keeps playing itself out. There's so much underlying sexual tension in this one that I'll just have to keep tabs on it. Besides, the seedy underbelly of other people's sex lives is the kind of stuff that keeps readers on the ends of their seats.

Like I'm so sure you are right now. :)


*Names are always changed to protect the identity of the guilty/innocent.

No comments: